Here you can find out about our fundraising communities; Iceland Foods and The Food Warehouse companies, our inspirational 25,000 colleagues and our amazing customers, who are all working together to make a difference.
What we’re doing
- RT @IcelandFoods: We are proud to stand alongside @MarcusRashford and the other task force members in our collective ambition to #ENDCHILDFOODPOVERTY https://t.co/d8NthDR3Fm
- RT @AlzResearchUK: Can you row for a breakthrough in dementia research? 🚣♀️ Indoors on a rowing machine, outdoors on the water: however you row, set yourself a challenge and join our community Rowing for Research. Find out more 👉 https://t.co/MUtq1ryGoT https://t.co/mVbD0lqz7M
- Did you see @BackyardNatUK in ‘Prince William: A Planet for Us All’ on @ITV last night? To celebrate, #BackyardNature has teamed up with @seed_ball to give away 200,000 wildflower seedballs to community groups and schools across the country! https://t.co/R5migT5zfA https://t.co/iUNwGygdF1
- We’re so excited that @BackyardNatUK and the awesome Eco Emeralds from @AllSaintsL4 will feature in ‘Prince William: A Planet for Us All’ on @ITV tonight! To celebrate, they’ve teamed up with @seed_ball for a special giveaway! More https://t.co/R5migT5zfA
- RT @Frank_Rothwell: I now have a text to donate number! Text FRANK10 to 70607, to donate £10 to @AlzResearchUK* *Full details on my JustGiving page https://t.co/bdmY6uzcw4 Or, you can donate there instead!😀 Thank you for supporting me and vital dementia research! 🧠🔬